Saturday, June 5, 2010

Andoria Prime and Family Ties

CAPTAIN'S LOG:  STARDATE 87902.55



We have arrived in Andorian space to allow two of my science officers, Ensign Darke ch'Vene and Lt. Anyse zh'Vene, to begin their family leave so they may participate in the mating rituals necessary to begin a pregnancy cycle.  Although we will be short an astrobiologist and paleontologist, as Andorian mating requires all four genders of the parents, I am happy to give my permission.  As is customary in Andorian tradition, I will be beaming down as The Vene's commanding officer in order to bless their efforts.



Ensign ch'Vene:  "Ah smell that crisp Andorian air!  We have been away too long!"

Admiral Croft:  ::shivering slightly::  "We're going indoors at some point, right Ensign??"




"So much ice!  This planet is beautiful, but remind me to bring my Captain's Jacket next time!"

No comments:

Post a Comment